Scotch Single Use Super Glue Gel
- Fast-drying, strong adhesive designed for a wide variety of porous and non-porous surfaces
- Gel formula makes it easier to control and does not run
- Each tube contains enough adhesive for a single application to avoid dry out after opening
Scotch Super Glue Pen
- Fast-drying adhesive designed for a wide variety of non-porous surfaces.
- Good for wood, metal, leather, ceramic, rubber, and more
- Push-point tip for precise application
Scotch Super Glue Precision Applicator
- Features adhesive control technology for precision dispensing.
- Unique applicator allows you to dispense a controlled amount of supper glue gel, without the oozing of traditional super glue gel in metal tubes.
- Clog-resistant “stay fresh” bottle avoids dry-out, so you can use the bottle over and over again.Convenient no run gel is great for use on wood, metal,ceramic, leather, rubber, vinyl, plastic and more.
- 8 X Single Use Tubes 0.5g each
- 1 Precision Applicators 4g
- Scotch Super Glue Pen 2g
May cause eye & skin respiratory irritation. May cause allergic skin reactions, as well as nose & throat irritation. Burns may occur if in contact with skin through clothing.
CONTAINS Ethyl 2 -cyanoacrylate
keep away from heat and flame. Avoid to eye & skin contact. Do not get on skin through clothing. Avoid breathing of vapours Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid excessive use of force to free bounded area. Close container after use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Eye contact: DO NOT force eyelids open.Immediately flush eyes with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes .Get immediate medical attention.
skin Contact: Wash affected area with soap and water.If symptoms develop, get medical attention.
For skin bones: Quickly soak in warm water and avoid use of excessive force to free bonded area. If unable to free bonded area or if lips/mouth are bonded; get medical attention. If spilled on clothing, immediately wash with large quantities of water.
Do not remove bonded clothing ; contact a physician.
If Inhaled; Remove person to fresh air.If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention.
If Swallowed; Do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
Not suitable for polystyrene foam, foam rubber, polyethylene and polypropylene.